Provides protection against: Particulates (P2).
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES)
- With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 50 x WES
- Made from 3M high performance filter media for effective filtration efficiency
- Lightweight and provides low breathing resistance
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Suitable for use with 3M™ Half Face Respirators 6000 / 6500QL / 7500 Series and 3M™ Full Face Respirators 6000 Series
- Designed to optimise your field of vision
- Help you work safely in hazardous environments
- Common Applications/Hazards: For protection against certain particles, dusts, mists and fumes such as sanding, grinding, cutting, drilling metal, masonry, wood and concrete