If the LT7i detects alcohol, the graphed alcohol level will be
displayed before the result.
Breath Flow Graph
As the subject blows into the mouthpiece, the LT7i will show a graph of the breath flow on the display.
Auto Test Mode
LT7i’s auto test mode is the easiest way to test with a mouthpiece.
The device will automatically take a sample at the proper
time during an exhale.
Passive Test Mode
LT7i’s passive test mode takes an automatic sample of an exhale without a mouthpiece. This mode can also be used to check the presence of alcohol in breath or an open container.
Lifeloc designed and manufactures the Lifeloc LT7i breathalyser in the USA. Lifeloc 'L' Series breathalysers are manufactured to meet the requirements of Australian Standards.
This ruggedised unit was designed from the ground up with workplace testing in mind. Lifeloc have introduced some new features to improve the user experience, whilst maintaining the important things that other manufacturers skimp on, such as a quality platinum fuel cell - the heart of the unit and vital to providing years of trouble free, accurate results.
Key Product Features:
- 360° Rotational Mouthpiece - Designed to test from any angle and with operator safety and ease-of-use in mind. This mouthpiece gives the ability to direct the breath flow away from the operator.
Display & Sound Improvements - the LT7i comes standard with:
- Colour Display for day/night use - Increases the safety and convenience of using the device indoors or outdoors, day or night.
- Indicators for test number, time, and battery life are visible before every test.
- Visual and Audible cues assist the operator to know exactly where they are during the sampling process.
Convenient Menu for Ease of Use in the Field. With a newly designed input keypad with a 5 button directional keypad allows the operator to easily:
- Enter data for the test
- Capture breath samples
- Recall previous tests in seconds.
- Operate whilst wearing gloves.
- Icon driven menu easily guides users through the testing process.
- Ruggedised Body: Designed for workplace, this tough body will withstand the rigours of everyday use.
- 10,000 Test Memory: Stores up to 10,000 tests and keeps a log of all calibrations and accuracy checks.
- Alcohol Specific. Lifeloc LT7i is always and only alcohol specific.
- BAC Management. Lifeloc LT7i displays Breath Flow & Alcohol Curve charts so that you can visually confirm whether Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) is rising or falling.
- Reliable: The combination of long working life, BAC management, alcohol specificity and high accuracy adds up to a device that can be trusted to perform.
- Electrochemical fuel cell: Lifeloc LT7i uses the latest generation of smart platinum electrochemical fuel cells offering greater specificity, a wider range of detection & faster recovery times.
- Breath pressure sensor: - Test won’t activate until subject begins blowing providing additional security against an uncooperative subjectand works in both active and passive modes.
- The Lifeloc LT7i uses a platinum electrochemical sensor (fuel cell) – the standard in police issued breath testers.
- The long-term stability of the sensor means you can count on accurate results year after year.*
* All breath alcohol testing devices require periodic maintenance and calibration to ensure proper working order. Industry best practice is every 6 months for workplace testing.
Precision Instrument Specifications
- New generation platinum fuel cell: These devices are fitted with the latest generation of smart platinum electrochemical fuel cells offering greater specificity, a wider range of detection & faster recovery times.
- Superior accuracy and long life: - +/- .005 BAC at .100, 5% from .100 to .400 BAC
- Newly Designed Pump: New precision micropump design able to operate over an extended temperature range
- Rapid multiple subject testing with Auto or Passive Test Mode: LT7i’s auto test mode is the easiest way to test with a mouthpiece. The device will automatically take a sample at the proper time during an exhale. And Passive testing will give you faster throughput as well as the ability to test unknown fluids/open containers for alcohol.
- Display: Colour Display with day/night use - Increases the safety and convenience of using the device indoors or outdoors, day or night. Indicators for test number, time, and battery life are visible before every test.
- Rapid & repeatable test taking:
- Immediate response on negative, 6 seconds on positive - (0.08 BAC)
- Immediate recovery on negative, ~12 seconds on positive - (0.08 BAC)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 55°C
- Factory Synced Kits: Test Right Out of the Box
- Menu Driven Software:
- Easily guides users through the testing process
- Breath Pressure Sensor:
- Test won’t activate until subject begins blowing
- Security Features:
- Password protects critical functions and settings with a password
- Menu Software: User selectable settings for calibration and accuracy check reminders and lockouts to prevent using an out-of-compliance instrument.
- Power: 3 'AA' alkaline Batteries
- Weight: 227g
- Size: 70mm x 127mm x 33mm
- Accuracy: +/- .005 BAC up to .100, 5% from .100 BAC to .400 BAC
- Measurement Range: .000 to .600 BAC (other units of measure available)
- Communications: USB.